We have been working hard to get Rhode Island’s congressional delegation to support the Hygiene Assistance for Families of Infants and Toddlers Act (H.R. 4055), which would be the first effort at the federal level to help reduce diaper need. We’re pleased to announce that today Congressman David Cicilline (pictured here with our board member Stephanie Oster Wilmarth and president/founder Richard Fleischer) supported that effort by joining Congressman James Langevin as a signatory to the bill. The bill has been working its way through congress since Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) introduced it last year, and earlier this year Senators Al Franken (D-MN) and Bob Casey (D-PA) introduced a companion bill in the Senate (S 3070). Thank you to both of Rhode Island’s esteemed congressman for your hard work and support of families in need!
Recent News & Events
- Get Your Tickets for Project Undercovers 2019 Taste of Summer Fundraiser
- Save the Date for Our 5th Annual Taste of Summer
- 8th Annual Touch-a-Truck is a Day of Family Fun
- Help Us Win the Newman’s Own Foundation $500k Holiday Challenge!
- 6 Ways to Support Diaper Need Awareness in RI
- Fall into the season with us at O’Brien’s Pub in Newport